Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Photo Post

Hey now! So I'm here with some photos. Before that, I must mention that I did go with my summer style ; protective style and I love it!

Up until my install my hair was doing fine and styling was pretty easy. I pretty much did my normal co wash day routine of just doing a twist out on wet hair and then 're-doing the twist for the next day.

Picking it out to a curly fro. I did do a hot oil treatment, protein treatment and 30 minute deep condition before the install.

The photos below are nothing crazy just a little and I mean little. Lol, recap of my relaxed to big chop/natural hair thus far.


Photo 1: My hair after growing out from chin length.
Photo 2: A failed attempt at a braid out.
Photo 3: The day I bc'ed.
Photo 4: My hair picked out on wash day a month or two after big chop.
Photo 5: My fake wash and go in May.
Photo 6: My once again fake wash and go in June (Month Four. I had miss counted a few post back.)




No comments:

Post a Comment