Sunday, May 19, 2013

TWA Trouble

Hi, guys. Since my last post I've been in hair hell. Yes that's right ; I've hit that, 'I don't know what's wrong with my hair' stage.

But, I have not been liking the way my hair has been coming out lately.
Of course everyone around me thinks it looks dope but the opinion that really matters is mine.

I've been so down. And being that I am only in the the twa phase there's not much styles knocking on my door.

These twist outs just aren't looking how they did when I first started. I decided on jumbo box braids. I like the uninformed, not so neat look.
But knowing me I might not keep it in long so paying anywhere between 130 and 160 is outta the question.

I don't have time to do it myself between work, and being a mommy :)

I get on YouTube and see the same old b.s. hairstyles.
Some people trying new things with their twa and it actually comes out looking like slept on hair. Boy, oh boy. What's a girl to do.

Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment