Sunday, March 31, 2013

2 in 1

So as always I'm having some serious hair issues. I want to tuck my hair away. As in my last post I stated I couldn't wear a hat forever and I really can't. So I was on youtube and ran across a phenomenal hair stylist that goes by the name Honey Hand.

She does amazingggg techniques. I literary want to take a trip to the UK to visit her for my next do.
Don't believe me just Watch.

Yea I just used my Trindad James voice hehehe.
But seriously this girl got skills, two things ran through my mind while watching this.
1. Dang, I gotta find someone who can copy this work.
2. Aw Hell I should just practice and do it myself.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a fan of HAIR, hair styling, and taking care of hair.
Most people and also myself thought I should attend beauty school based off my love for the field but, it's more of a hobby for me. I don't think I need to licenses my hands to do hair out my home as a side hustle, Can I get a, Amen!

So anyway back to the topic. I have so many styles I want to try. I just need to figure out which style I'm actually going to do.
***********************************
Didn't I mention I brought two need products. One was the Aussie Moist Leave in spray.
And the other was the infamous Cantu Leave in Repair Cream.
Last night I co-washed on four day hair with the Aussie Moist Conditioner (can you tell i'm feeling Aussie)  then I just used a towel to soak up the drip but I didn't dry my hair I left it damp. Sprayed the Leave in all over my hair then took a nice sized amount of the Leave in creme and rubbed it all over my hair.

I felt a change as soon as I did both. My hair was soft and fluffy feeling even after it had dried. Not to mention when I slept (on it all dried) it did not mat to my head nor did I wake up feeling like my hair was a rug. I'm not sure which one did the job but I loveee the combination and will defiantly be two of my staple products.

No comments:

Post a Comment