Friday, January 18, 2013

Problem solved? I hope so

So a few days ago, I took to my Holy Hair Bible... Hairlista.com 
I was so confused and torn between making the best decision for my hair.

Well long story short I am truly happy I went there with all the questions I had. I posted a blog post on my page about how I was told I would lose my hair if I long term transitioned to natural hair. 

So many people. Everyone that commented made sure they let me know that, that was a load of crap and that I wouldn't lose my hair, I just have to pay close attention to the front part of my hair. 

Next weekend I will be purchasing my products that I'm hoping will agree with my hair.

Shea Moisture shampoo
Shea Moisture conditioner
Not sure what DC I want to use yet. Homemade or store brought
It's a 10 leave in spray
Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Creme for styling
I have coconut oil which I will seal my moisture with which will be ORS Hair Lotion.


So hopefully this all works for me. I hope Aug 2013 doesn't take long to come and I hope I can maintain my hair well enough to last that long. Wish me luck :)

Until next time ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment