Friday, November 16, 2012

Realization

Hi everyone. So I woke up thinking about goals for my hair. This post is going to be very informative so I want to start with the basics (in my opinion) for starting a healthy hair journey.

First things first. Normally I would say DO YOUR RESEARCH. But I think it would be more beneficial in the long run to know what your searching for. So let's get right to it

1. Find out what's wrong with your hair. If nothing's wrong write down what you want to focus on during your journey. Get a book just for your hair. Or make a Note in your phone.

  2. Once you know what you want for your hair. Then, do your research. Ex. I have dry hair, I need more protein or more moisture, I have heat damage, etc.

3. Make a wish list of the products you would like to try. Try to keep it to, two products for each department. Ex. Two products for shampoo, two for conditioner, two for leave in conditioners and so forth. This way you don't go over board and spend a ton a money all the while becoming a product junkie.

4. The relationship between your wishlist and research is that, If you know what your hair needs it will help you in moving towards the products for your hair needs.

5. Take a few months to tackle what you want to repair or improve. Nothings happens over night. (Only plastic surgery) LOL. Anyhow. Get you trail and error on with your chosen products and making your hair look better than before.

6. Once you've been working on remodel and repair, turning that hair frown upside down.

7. Then you would focus on your hair length goal. because it's better to focus on getting healthy hair before getting that sexy length you've been longing for.

8. Lastly you would Retain your length and everything you've worked so hard on to get your hair looking better than the best.


I will be posting my hair repairs and goals soon so stay tune.

So I hope this helps someone out there. If there's any steps you feel should be added feel free to leave them below.
As always, Thanks For Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment